Thursday, May 22, 2008

Another day in the life


Today started bad...another job that i did not get. My phone rang at 9 am and it was the office i interviewed at Tuesday morning. It was a thanks but we hired someone else call. again. So off to browse openings and send out more resumes. and good news I have a phone interview tuesday morning. yay!!! now on to crochet...Currently I am trying to finish a dress for my two year old niece. Her Daddy is coming home from Iraq soon and my sister wants the family to have pictures taken not too long after. So TumTum (me) said well I can make Harlee a great dress..So off to Walmart for thread my sister went and five skeins of peach DMC traditions came to me...did i mention that DMC traditions is not mercerized yuck. Now three and a half months later the dress looks like a dress. but far from done. I am plugging away
Also in progress...A bikini for my 13 year old daughter. I wil post that one when finished on the model. Wish me luck

No comments: